Adapting, adopting, and aligning the way we inspect.
Remote inspection is when audio and video is streamed in real-time from a manufacturing site to a remote team. Whether it's a smartphone, smart glasses or the use of augmented and virtual reality, we are using technology to deliver real cost, schedule, and quality benefits to you.
When it comes to your supply chain, what you don't know CAN hurt you. Unknown and unmanaged quality issues can impact your entire project.
Our approach to vendor assurance gives you the knowledge and confidence you need in your supply chain. Through remote inspection, you can see the manufacturer's shop floor yourself. You can see your equipment while it's being assembled.
How does it work?
Remote inspection combines our vendor assurance expertise with interactive audio/video streaming.
- You can schedule a vendor audit conducted by one of our independent, expert LR inspectors.
- We'll 'dial in' your key management and project stakeholders, connecting them to our inspector who is on-site - all using simple and secure audio and video streaming technology.
- In real-time, our inspector will broadcast what they are assessing - allowing your stakeholders to get involved and interact during our audit.
What are the benefits?
- Save money, time and travel – by (co)-witnessing our vendor assessments, we can reduce the amount of time and travel your staff needs to undertake.
- Get real-time feedback and results – having the results of a vendor audit in real-time allows you to adjust the scope to deep-dive into operational issues.
- Improve your audit evidence trail – your stakeholders have real and indisputable footage of the vendor, the process, the equipment and the results.
- Be flexible in scope – whether it's a safety tour, a spot audit, nonconformity follow-up, or a real-time root cause investigation, we're flexible to meet your needs.